Saturday, December 24, 2011

Shabby Potting Table for Christmas!!

My husband is just the best!!!! We found this old rusty piece of metal, and he made me a shabby potting table with it, he built the legs and base of pt 2x4's, then placed the metal peice on top, it is about 30" x 40" and 36" high. I added some of my shabby goodies - terra cotta pots, vintage watering can, antique hand pump (got on ebay), some old gardening tools and doodads, the cement ball I made from a mold as well as the cement angel. She has aged nicely, don't ya think! Then I placed my old rusty metal hen nesting box on top, I plan to put my tools, gloves, etc in there. I put the whole thing in front of my greenhouse. Christmas has come early! I am just in love with it! Take a peek below to see : )









0 comments:

Post a Comment